Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

100 Already?

I cannot believe its been a year since I have blogged.  Life has definitely gone by way too fast and sadly, I haven't kept up with things the way I should have.  For instance, in the last year, my kids have grown both physically and emotionally: Michael is wrestling; Sofia has a boyfriend, such as that is for a 10 year old; Adam is getting A's and B's in school when last year, he was barely making C's (kudos to him!); Sydney is doing well in school and has gotten a new job!  Joel is still out of the house and is doing well.  He helped out with the Red Cross during the clean up and rescue efforts from this past tornado.  I have started school again (this time for web design) and I am a grandmother! Riley is already one...its amazing! Sadly, though, my health has deteriorated which is why I don't blog like I used to.

What made me decide to blog today?  When I logged into my computer today, I saw that today is the 100 year anniversary of the Crossword Puzzle which made me want to blog!  Funny how that is!  For those of you who like puzzles, here is a link to a great site.  It has the history of the crossword puzzle and a fun puzzle to solve. Enjoy!

Until next time....

No comments: