Pages

Friday, June 30, 2006

21 more days

We have ordered the limo for the ride to the airport. We got a nice long stretch one - the kids are gonna flip! I can’t wait to see their faces!! We have planned it that we get to the airport early enough to get through security and have lunch. There is a McDonalds in the airport so that the kids can have something fun for lunch.


I see in the kids' faces that they are as anxious as we are to get to Disney and to see the Mouse. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy my time with all my babies. No matter how old they are - they will always be my babies.

Next week I will make sure all the items we need are purchased and set aside (so I can find them!). Then I will make sure they get packed when needed.

Until then....have a very Disney day!

No comments: