Pages

Friday, August 4, 2006

Baby Boy

Eighteen years ago today around 10 am, I gave birth to a 6 lb, 13 oz, 19 inch long baby boy. I remember seeing him for the first time and realizing that a miracle was created. Little did I know that that "miracle" was mine to take care of forever.....who made THAT rule??

Seriously though - - my son has been a source of joy in my life - yes, hes a challenge at times (as he is Autistic) - - but for the most part, I wouldnt trade him in for anything.

So happy birthday my son - - I wish you only happiness and joy for your entire life. Know that you are loved unconditionally - even when we are angry with you.

Happy 18th Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel;

We would like to wish you a Happy Birthday. I have never meet you, but from the pictures your mom has
emailed I can see a kind & loving young man. Also would like to thank you for being so helpful, kind and loving young man. We wish
the BEST of everything to a fine young man......Love Joyce & Bill